Recent Posts: The Global Rewind | Talking about anything from around the world.
In my time blogging, I’ve often asked myself why do people do the things they do? Even when they are things that put them in risky situations that could possibly kill them. Most times these things are out of amusement and passion like this guy here. Wu Yongning, 26, was doing workouts at the top […]
Via NPR: Michael Slager, the white former police officer who was filmed killing an unarmed black man in North Charleston, S.C., has been sentenced to 20 years in prison. In sentencing Slager, who pleaded guilty earlier this year to a federal civil rights violation, the judge ruled Thursday that he committed second-degree murder and obstruction […]
- 8,822 hits
- South Africa’s Famed ANC Risks Split In Choosing New Leader
- Walmart, Book Distributor Suspend Ties with Tavis Smiley Pending Results of Investigation
- Black Women Seek Rewards from Democrats After Alabama Race
- Russell Simmons Takes Polygraph Test to Prove Innocence; NYPD Launches Investigation
- Chinx Murder Suspects Arrested, Why A lot of Hip-Hop Homicides Go Unsolved
- African Anti-Jihadi Force Gets $130 Million After Meeting with French Leader
- Jesse Williams Stands Up for Black Women with This Epic Comeback
- Flaky Crust Jamaican Beef Patties Recipe
- Morehouse Grads Create Financial Service Start-Up with Black Millennial Men in Mind
- BLM Activist Says Philly School Resource Officer Assaulted His 8-Year-Old Son, Investigation Underway
Tag Archives: Opinions
This list, here is a long list of Hollywood’s biggest sexual predators. I know, I’d assume the whole damn town would be on this, considering the fact that majority of them get on the stage by having sex with big … Continue reading
A Cobb County Police is actually in hot water after openly admitting “We only kill Black People”. The cop can be heard saying this to an alleged drunk motorist who was in fear for his life. This video is from … Continue reading
Fired Fox News reporter Stacy Dash has slammed Rep. Maxine Waters after Water in response to Waters’ Black Girl’s Rock acceptance Speech.
Aint it kinda funny how this chick just can’t stay out of the news, first it was from being raped and now it’s about her smuggling heroine into the United States. One of Bill Cosby’s accusers by the name of … Continue reading
YOUNG AND THE RUSTLESS | Kenya Moore Reportedly Fired From RHOA and Guess who is going to replace her?
So we remember Kenya Moore had recently gotten married and it looks like everything was going good is until UH OH NOW! Now it’s alleged that the producers of Real Housewives Of Atlanta are currently angry about the fact that … Continue reading
I have to honestly state the truth and not sugar coat it and this is why I get no sympathy most times from most people because they think that being forthright is just being an asshole when in fact I … Continue reading
Rapper Remy Ma is using her celebrity platform for good, planning to start a charity for women who is having troubles conceiving children. In a video recently the rapper served up a passionate message to women who are having issues … Continue reading
We hear about dead beat dads most times but here is one that we never really hear of often. A “dead beat son”, who is so cruel that he wants to cut off his mother’s life support and other resources … Continue reading
So one day you come home and you are exhausted, you walk in your house and turn to your living room and see something long and slithering. What do you do? Check the link below to get this ladies reaction.