School is SHUT DOWN after 3-year-old child DIES from dairy allergy.

The family of a 3-year-old child is searching for answers after the child’s life was cut short.

3-year-old Elijah Silvera, died after he ate a grilled cheese sandwich at a pre-K class. Although it was in school documents that Silvera was allergic to dairy products, Silvera still ate the sandwich that lead to his tragic demise.

Silvera went into anaphylactic shock on November 3, 2017 at the Seventh Avenue Center for Family Services in Manhattan, New York and he was taken to Harlem Hospital, where he died.

City Health officials closed the school for not following health and safety guidelines. The city is investigating the child’s death and they are also helping those parents find other schools nearby to send their children to.

Other parents who went to the preschool on Thursday were incensed they didn’t find out about Elijan’s death sooner.
“This means my child went to school Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and I didn’t know this happened,” said Demaris Lugo.

Elijah leaves behind his father and mother, his 5-year-old brother and dozens of friends and family members, according to the GoFundMe page that was set up for the child.

Damn, I wonder how could they be irresponsible and give this child a sandwich that he didn’t need. There should be criminal charges against the person who gave him the sandwich and the person who is in charge of the place shouldn’t be allowed to open another if they don’t get criminal charges themselves.

Leave a Comment Down Below

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s