STEIN: These guys are a bunch of sulking big babies. They don’t know what they’re talking about. There’s no institutional racism in America at all anymore. If they want to do their free speech thing, God bless them. Let them do their free speech thing. But let’s ignore them from then on. Let’s just ignore them like their bad babies and we don’t want to hear them crying off in the corner… Yes, there’s racism in every human being’s heart. There’s no institutional racism in America anymore. It’s gone.
For him to sit here and say that is like me saying Lions aren’t Ferocious. Since this man wants to delude himself into thinking that institutional racism doesn’t exist in America let me lay down 5 examples.
- Black people are 12 times more likely to be convicted of drug crimes considering the knowledge that the opioid crisis is an issue and it isn’t heavily affecting the Black Population like the Crack Epidemic didn’t really touch the white population during the 80’s. (Which is still seen as a coincidence to some ignorant baffoons.)
- 58% of America’s prisons are filled with Black and Hispanic population, even though they only make up one-quarter of the United States Population. (You can find this from the NAACP’s Crime Stat Sheet and you can also find this information in the Netflix Documentary “13th”.)
- 13% of all Black men are denied the rights to voting. (Click Here to see that)
- Schools today are more segregated than ever before the only difference is, the staff is even more bothered by the smallest things about that Black Child’s hair. (METAPHORICALLY SPEAKING AND CLICK HERE FOR THAT)
- 2013’s unemployment rate for black college students were twice as high as the overall unemployment rate for college students. (Click Here)
And if you go through this website you will find where I posted numerous times about INSTITUTIONALIZED RACISM. What I want people to realize is that just because you haven’t experienced it, doesn’t mean that it doesn’t happen.
That would be like me saying NO ONE GETS RAPED! being ignorant to the fact that there are millions of rape survivors around the world.