The Talk” host and “Archer” actress has been ordered to pay her ex-husband $31,250 per month in spousal support over the next 4 years, plus an additional $500k. Do the math … that’s $2 mil for Jeff.
The 2 will split everything else. Tietjens gets half the money they made from selling their house. He gets the 2012 Lexus and she gets the 2013 Tesla. Aisha also keeps her companies — BTDO Media and Hot Machine.
Recent Posts: The Global Rewind | Talking about anything from around the world.
In my time blogging, I’ve often asked myself why do people do the things they do? Even when they are things that put them in risky situations that could possibly kill them. Most times these things are out of amusement and passion like this guy here. Wu Yongning, 26, was doing workouts at the top […]
Via NPR: Michael Slager, the white former police officer who was filmed killing an unarmed black man in North Charleston, S.C., has been sentenced to 20 years in prison. In sentencing Slager, who pleaded guilty earlier this year to a federal civil rights violation, the judge ruled Thursday that he committed second-degree murder and obstruction […]
- 8,788 hits
- Flaky Crust Jamaican Beef Patties Recipe
- Morehouse Grads Create Financial Service Start-Up with Black Millennial Men in Mind
- BLM Activist Says Philly School Resource Officer Assaulted His 8-Year-Old Son, Investigation Underway
- Angela Rye Has A Message For Omarosa ‘Bye Girl’
- Republican State Lawmaker Dan Johnson Accused of Sexual Assault Apparently Committed Suicide
- As Rape Allegations Emerge Against Russell Simmons, Some Don’t Know Who to Believe
- Roy Moore Won’t Concede in Alabama, But Jones Says ‘It’s Time to Move On’
- Oprah Winfrey to Receive Cecil B. DeMille Award at Globes
- Chicago Approves Paying $31M to 4 Wrongfully Convicted Men
- Omarosa Speaks Out After Parting Ways from White House